The Management Trust
Position Title: Facilities Assistant (Recreation Attendant)
Location: Indio, CA at Four Seasons at Terra Lago
Reporting To: Operation's Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Temporary
Temporary through November 30, 2023
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and quality administrative support to both internal and external clients, including, but not limited to: partnering with the Activities Coordinator and Operation's Manager, performing special projects/research, and various coverage (i.e. phone/reception). This role also supports general facilities/maintenance needs in the community, such as activities and event setup and teardown. These tasks require a reasonable amount of ongoing physical work (in addition to standard office administration).
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors quickly, warmly, and provide an ongoing exceptional experience for all guests, homeowners, and fellow employee-owners
- Respond to phone inquiries using information/guidance from association manuals, CC&Rs, Rules & Regulations, and other administrative documents/electronic databases for the community
- Maintain and enforce club and community rules, regulations, and standards
- Distribute current activities schedules at designated locations, both electronically and via hard copy; answer homeowner questions regarding these events
- Participate in community meetings and trainings (including from our Corporate office)
- Receive, prepare, and maintain various association documents
- Manage communication for basic emergency vendor needs in the absence of the General Manager and Club Manager (i.e. calling the designated plumber)
- Generate various reports, including for our programmed gates, remotes, and other access devices
- Perform various administrative support, such as: generating compliance letters as directed by supervisor, preparing and filing other correspondence, overseeing Welcome Packet materials and mailings, and scheduling appointments/meetings for internal team and homeowners
- Perform various facilities support, such as: event setup and teardown (this may include relocating large numbers of décor and/or folding chairs/tables with carts/dollies and related duties), as well as participating in preplanning, day of, and follow-up needs
- Partner with other internal employees and teams for various needs and to ensure the community is operating within company standards
- Perform ongoing general safety and status reviews for the facility; immediately bring concerns to Operation's Manager or General Manager
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent); Associate's Degree preferred
- Proficiency in administrative support - generally between 1-4 years, depending on the position level
- Experience supporting general facilities needs (as outlined above)
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word; intermediate skills a plus
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Use standard facilities/maintenance equipment, including: carts/dollies, ladders, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (50) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.