Facilities Maintenance Technician
**$2,500 Sign-on Bonus**
Annual Salary: $33,612
Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; with rotating on-call responsibility
Company vehicle and tools provided!
Since 1971, the Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board has provided a comprehensive continuum of high-quality, essential, and community-based services to citizens of the Peninsula who are affected by mental illness, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders.
Facilities Maintenance Technician works independently and performs various building repair and maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, carpentry, electrical, painting, HVAC, masonry, locks, and/or plumbing. Inspects buildings to identify needed maintenance and repair. Uses computer to input and update maintenance actions.
Full-time Benefits, include:
- Company vehicle and tools
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- VoluntaryLife Insurance
- Annual and Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Cancer/ICU and Accident Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Group Long-Term Care Insurance
Facilities Maintenance Technician Requirements: Two (2) years experience in building maintenance. A basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry is a plus.
Valid Drivers License.
**Current H-NNCSB are not eligible for the Sign-on Bonus**