Are you a Director of Community Integration who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the Central and West I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Available Work Schedule (Full-Time)
- This is a hybrid position, working Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required as job duties demand
What You Will Be Doing
This position provides overall direction and leadership to the operations of I/DD and braided behavioral health services. This consists of adult day, vocational, workforce, community employment, braided behavioral health programs, and non-medical transportation services across multiple counties. The Director is responsible for creating an atmosphere that provides for continuity of quality services and clear direction and expectations for all employees related to the company's mission. The Director implements the philosophy, policy, procedures, systems, and strategic goals set forth by the senior management team while maximizing the highest level of customer service to the community, individual families, and individual and referral sources.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- At least five years of full-time paid work experience in business management and the provision of services to individuals with developmental disabilities, which includes responsibility for the following functions: personnel matters, supervision of employees, program services, and financial management.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree from an accredited institution with business or program-related fields, preferred.
- Excellent computer skills — including spreadsheets and word processing tools — and the ability to learn new programs expeditiously.
- Fifteen or more years of experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities, including responsibility for the following functions: personnel matters, supervision of employees, program services, and financial management.
- Experience with Advisor software.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.