Created in 1978 by Baron Philippe de Rothschild and Robert Mondavi, Opus One remains committed to realizing our founders’ dream of bringing to life one unique wine that expresses the seamlessly blended personality and character of each family. With a great sense of pride in our work to realize this dream, the people of Opus One bring profound dedication and unsurpassed attention to detail in our daily work. We care deeply for the quality of our relationships within the winery, with our trade partners and with our customers.
Under the direction of the Export Manager, the Export Analyst will provide support to the international sales team as directed. This position will be responsible for achieving high accuracy through Opus One’s values to ensure high luxury service and operational excellence. This position will be based in Bordeaux, France.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in running the négociants offer process with international team. This includes special offers, including South and Central America.
- Provide sales and marketing support for our international sales team (samples orders, POS)
- Support summer main shipment / JFH US support
- Prepare and forward accurate and timely invoices to clients
- Upkeep and manage stock/inventory follow up with sales team
- Assist with marketing support as needed.
- Manage and upkeep data for shipments, including LDC and provide support for many steps of the packaging process
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication between négociants, shippers, customers and internal departments, maintaining details, and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
- Support and maintain any International documentation: SEC, WEC, and any special requests
- Generate, file, maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, database, etc.
- Enhance the use of data analytics within the Opus One International team and drive data strategy and efficiency.
- Showcase effective communication skills with customers, vendors, and co-workers through a high volume of e-mails, phone calls and verbal contact.
- Perform data entry into business central data system and provide follow up as needed.
- Support internal customers in coordinating the inbound and outbound shipment process.
- Supports Export Manager with gathering and publishing logistics dashboards and metrics.
- Ensure all stakeholders are provided with excellent service throughout the shipment process including quick response to inquiries and problem resolution.
- Builds and maintains key reporting and provides insights on the impact to the international team.
- Recommends and creates retention and acquisition segments to support brand awareness and sales growth.
- Compiles and analyzes data to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Assist in KPI creation and forecasts.
- Produce and analyze ad-hoc and/or ongoing reporting as needed.
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years’ experience in export and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, excel
- Customer service experience, preferably in the wine industry.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, oral, written, and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis techniques
- Ability to prioritize and meet all deadlines and work quickly and accurately.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders.
SAFETY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Accident prevention is of utmost importance in all phases of job responsibilities.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including job safety, safety rules and regulations.
- Assist management to provide safe and healthy working conditions at all times.
- Immediately report all unsafe conditions, work-related accidents, and illnesses to the Safety Manager and your supervisor.
SUSTAINABILITY: Opus One Winery is committed to doing its part to ensure a sustainable future and improve the environmental well-being of our community. We will continue to ensure minimal impact by continually evaluating our environmental performance and working to improve our program whenever necessary with integrity and purity of focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Opus One Winery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.