PEDIATRIC DENTIST- FULL TIME, PART TIME, PRN
Blue Cloud is the largest pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) company in the country, specializing in dental restorative and exodontia surgery delivered under general anesthesia for referred pediatric and special needs patients. We are a mission-driven company with an emphasis on providing safe, quality, and accessible care, at reduced costs to families and payors.
As our network of ASCs continues to grow, we are actively recruiting Pediatric Dentists to join our talented and passionate care teams.
Our ASC based model provides an excellent working environment with a close-knit clinical team of Dentists, Anesthesiologists, Registered Nurses, Registered Dental Assistants and more. We’d love to discuss these opportunities in greater detail, and how Blue Cloud can become a fulfilling part of the work you do!
OUR VISION & VALUES
At Blue Cloud, it’s our vision to be the leader in safety and quality for pediatric and special needs dental patients treated in a surgery center environment. Our core values drive the decisions of our talented team every day and serve as a guiding direction toward that vision.
- We cheerfully work hard
- We are individually empathetic
- We keep our commitments
You are a licensed Pediatric Dentist with a passion for providing excellent care to your patients. You have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You work well with the other members of your surgical team, and you desire to contribute to a strong culture where the entire team works together for the good of each patient.
- Partner with the surgical team to provide safe, efficient quality care for each patient
- Treat approximately seven pediatric patients in a typical OR day
- Perform various restorative care primarily focusing on posterior stainless-steel crowns (SSCs), anterior esthetic (veneered) SSCs, pulpotomies, and exodontia of primary teeth
Requirements + Qualifications
- Current state dental license
- Broad clinical experience working with pediatric patients
- Current BLS certification
- Current PALS certification, or can acquire within 6 months of start date
- Knowledge of and familiarity with American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry policies and best practices including guidelines on sedation and general anesthesia co-written by our Chief Dental Officer, Dr. Stephen Wilson
- Board certification or eligibility strongly preferred, but not required
- Recently retired Pediatric Dentists from clinical practice or those with service in armed forces are also welcomed!
- Work with a passionate, dedicated, and talented team in a growing organization committed to doing good
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.