Are you a Community Crisis Therapist who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for mobile crisis response services, including counseling and case management services to children, adolescents, adults, and families. The therapist reports to the Mobile Crisis Response Supervisor and is responsible for ensuring that the emotional and social needs of the clients are met and maintained on an individualized basis in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as an LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC/LMFT/IMFT.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles; proof of auto insurance; insurable driving record (five points or fewer).
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Master’s degree in social work and related field.
- One to two (1-2) years of supervised work experience in a behavioral health care setting, working directly with clients.
- One year of crisis intervention/crisis response work.
Special Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, demonstrating professionalism with both co-workers and parents, and consumers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to stay focused.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of children and adults with co-occurring developmental disorders and complex behavioral health issues.
- Experience working within Electronic Health Record systems.
- Must be able to show tact and diplomacy when dealing with parents, clients, peers, and staff.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.