Are you a Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan.
- 232 hours of paid time off.
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education.
- Career growth opportunities.
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will provide support to individuals and their caregivers by coordinating and providing services in Applied Behavior Analysis, function analyses and assessment, behavior acquisition and reduction procedures, and adaptive life skills. The Behavior Specialist will also oversee programming of and provide ongoing support and supervision to Behavior Technician (BTs), Direct Support Professionals (DSP), and parents as it relates to the implementation and documentation associated with Skill Acquisition and Behavior Support Plans.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Social work, Education, or related field required.
- Ability to provide BACB supervision to other colleagues if applicable.
- BCBA certification in good standing. Will accept someone who will receive their BCBA within 6 months.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.