Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- Generous paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be utilizing leadership, advocacy, and collaboration. This hybrid Outpatient and Center-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) will provide prevention, assessment, and remediation services for consumers who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency. These services are designed to help consumers meet their specific goals and include.
- Masters in Speech-Language Pathology with at least one (1) year of experience (will consider a strong Clinical Fellow (CF) candidate).
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (if no longer a Clinical Fellow(CF).
- State of Ohio License in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant. (Training will be provided if not already certified).
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.