At CHC we pride ourselves with excellence in patient centered health care that is achieved through great leadership!
As an RN Development Coordinator for OB/GYN, you will play an integral role in providing technical and professional development to our clinical professionals. You will be responsible for improving competency, skill sets, productivity, and overall satisfaction of nurses throughout our orientation and on-going training, while maintaining direct clinical care.
Salary for this role starting at $55,000.
In this Key position you will use a variety of skills –
Health coach – help develop care plans and work with patients to achieve overall health goals.
Connector – identify resources for employees within the organization.
Safety – implement and support safe care through ongoing education on best practice.
Leadership – lead clinical employees daily through mentoring and development.
Professional Development – develop nurses through monthly trainings and rounding.
Communicator – delivering critical messages to other leaders of the organization.
Qualified Candidates possess-
- Current RN license in Iowa and/or IL and ability to become licensed in both within 6 months.
- BSN preferred, or relevant course work in training and development.
- 5+ years of nursing and training/management experience preferred.
- OB/GYN / Women's Health expierence required.
- Quick thinking, adaptable, and a team player who can achieve company objectives to support our Behavioral Health department.
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance.
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year