Are you an Administrator Behavioral Health Services who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
The Administrator of Behavioral Health Services for Boundless Behavioral Health provides direction and leadership in the operations of the assigned region’s outpatient, community behavioral health, and educational services, including but not limited to, outpatient therapy services, psychiatry, psychological testing, care coordination, social work services, outpatient crisis services, day treatment, educational and community-based treatment services. The Administrator will ensure the provision of high-quality services that are delivered in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, and values. Working with clinical staff, parents/guardians, and community-based stakeholders, the Administrator facilitates access to care, and program development, and addresses barriers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Applicants should hold a Doctorate or Master's degree in a human services field (e.g., health care, social services, psychology, behavioral science, social work, or counseling).
- Five or more years of experience in the provision of clinical services to individuals with behavioral health issues; preferably experience with co-occurring diagnoses of developmental disabilities, autism, or substance abuse.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory and management experience in the human service or healthcare industry which includes responsibility for the following functions: performance management, supervision of employees, program services, and financial management.
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations for services for behavioral health, developmental disability, education, and autism.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR – adult and child. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
Preferred Education Experience and Licensure:
- Preference given to licensed professionals with relevant supervisory designations (e.g., independently licensed Ph.D., LISW-S, LPCC-S).
- Experience with compliance and quality initiatives.
- This position is directly responsible for the supervision of staff within the outpatient and community behavioral health programs.
Experience with compliance and quality initiatives
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.