The Management Trust
Position Titles: Dishwasher
Location: Motorcoach Country Club
Reporting To: Director of Food & Beverage
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Seasonal
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Seasonal Position - Approximately October 16, 2023 - April 30, 2024.
Orientation - Monday, October 16, 2023, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
Our Food & Beverage department prides itself on delivering an exceptional customer experience. These positions are key members of our team and perform a variety of tasks in a warm and welcoming country club setting.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork, professionalism, and a positive attitude while serving the needs of our guests
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glasses, tableware, and other cooking utensils; place them in racks to send through the dish machine
- Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand using a (3) compartment sink (detergent, clear water rinse, and sanitizer)
- Sort and stack clean dishes; carry ready dishes to the cook's line and other proper storage areas
- Remove trash and take garbage to dumpster; break down boxes and place in recycle bin(s)
- Set up and break down dishwashing area
- Clean and roll/unroll mats
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions
- Sweep/mop floors using floor detergent
- Conduct general restaurant cleaning as directed
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry; place a wet floor sign at the spill site(s) until the floor is clean and dry
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen, including the ability to read and understand chemical labels
- Familiarity with country club/hotel/high-end operations
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal communication (including written communication as applicable)
- Must be a team player who is committed to delivering high-level customer service
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests at all times
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Use standard kitchen equipment and supplies, including: appliances, tools, and food/beverages
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time (often in motion)
- Relocate up to (40) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Shifts will vary based on business need
- Required to work weekends and holidays
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.