The Management Trust
Position Title: Server
Location: Motorcoach Country Club
Reporting To: Director of Food & Beverage
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Seasonal
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Seasonal Position - Approximately October 16, 2023 - April 30, 2024.
Orientation - Monday, October 16, 2023, 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Server is responsible for greeting guests, serving meals, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. This position is a key member of our team and performs a variety of tasks in a warm and welcoming country club setting.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork, professionalism, and a positive attitude while serving the needs of our guests
- Remain familiar with and accurately describe menu items/their preparation; make suggestions and answer customer questions
- Write down and relay all guests orders to kitchen staff
- Regularly observe and check-in with guests to respond to their needs, as well as determine when a meal has been completed
- Clear and reset counters and tables at the conclusion of each course
- Prepare accurate checks for guests and process payments
- Complete closing procedures, including preparing daily receipt and cash drop
- Abide by and enforce strict health and safety standards, including those established by the state
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Current Food Handler Safety Certification (i.e. through ServSafe)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with country club/hotel/high-end operations
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player who is committed to delivering high-level customer service
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests at all times
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Use standard kitchen equipment and supplies, including: appliances, tools, and food/beverages
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time (often in motion)
- Relocate up to (40) pounds
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Shifts will vary based on business need
- Required to work weekends and holidays
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.