Annual Salary is Commiserate with Knowledge and Experience
Hiring Range Starting at $94,452
Are you a seasoned behavioral health professional with a proven track record in clinical leadership and program management? The Hampton – Newport News Community Services Board is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Adult Mental Health Care Coordination to oversee our Adult Mental Health Care Coordination division. If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of individuals with behavioral health needs, we want you to join our team.
As the Director of Adult Mental Health Care Coordination, you will play a pivotal role in the clinical and administrative oversight of our Adult Mental Health Care Coordination division. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing our agency's adult mental health treatment programs, including Adult Mental Health case management, forensic discharge planning, assertive community treatment, and a regional supervised housing program. Your leadership will directly impact the design, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of adult mental health clinical services and continuum of care.
- Direct the development and implementation of division programs and services.
- Ensure clinical and prevention services integration across all disciplines and divisions.
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulatory, licensure, and accreditation standards.
- Manage program budgets and complete necessary administrative tasks.
- Develop, monitor, and assess productivity and outcomes data.
- Implement marketing and customer relations strategies to promote program utilization and new business opportunities.
- Design, implement, and monitor assessment strategies for stakeholder responsiveness.
- Align division activities with the Board's strategic plan and other Agency divisions.
- Research, plan, implement, supervise, monitor, and evaluate multiple clinical programs and prevention services.
- Provide clinical direction and consultation to program managers, clinical supervisors, and staff.
Virginia license as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist with extensive and successful experience working in behavioral health and managing multiple clinical programs.
Employee Benefits include:
- Virginia Retirement System (VRS)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Annual and Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Cancer/ICU and Accident Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
- Group Long Term Care Insurance