The Management Trust
Position Title: Outside Service Cart Staff
Location: Cathedral City, CA at Desert Princess
Reporting To: Director of Golf
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, Seasonal
Salary: $15.50 per hour
*Complimentary Golf for Employees and Discounted Green Fee Rates for Guest*.
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Outside Service Technician is responsible for ensuring a quality experience for golfers. Key areas of focus include greeting guests, maintaining the cart barn, and assisting golfers as they arrive and depart the golf course. This role is best suited to individuals who are knowledgeable about and enjoy the game of golf.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a positive environment that supports the needs of the golfers
- Deliver helpful, friendly, and consistent customer service
- Assist golfers during arrival and departure; this may include loading/unloading golf bags into carts, providing directions, and/or confirming a golfer's personal belongings have been retrieved from the course
- Assist with opening and closing the golf course
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience or on-the-job training in golf course operations and rules; at least (2) years is highly preferred
- Conflict resolution skills and a high degree of diplomacy/tact
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be a team player who is committed to delivering high-level customer service
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all staff and guests at all times
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Use standard maintenance equipment, including: vehicles, power equipment, hand tools, etc.
- Be stationary or in motion for periods of time
- Relocate up to (40) pounds
- Able to perform outdoor work in all types of weather
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Schedule varies and includes weekends and holidays
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.