Are you a compassionate, detail-oriented medical assistant wanting to make a difference in our patient’s lives?
CHC is looking for Medical Assistants to fill a float opportunity!
This person would be floating to different care teams within our Moline clinic with the understanding they could be asked to float to other offices as needed.
Wage range for this role is $16-$25/hr + extra incentives.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Patient-focused -- enjoys interacting with patients and enjoy finding solutions for their needs
Dependable -- arrives to work on time and ready to work
Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Flexible -- able to thrive in a dynamic environment
-Graduation from a Medical Assisting program at an Accredited school
-Certified from NCCT or NCMA preferred, not required
Check Out These Perks!
- Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
- Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
- Employer paid life and disability insurance
- YMCA Discount Program
- Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year