The Management Trust
Position Title: Information Technology Technician
Location: Hybrid-Remote - Bothell, WA
Reporting To: Director of Information Technology
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 Hourly
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that successful management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices everyday. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
THE DEPARTMENT, YOUR TEAMMATES, AND THE ROLE:
IT may sound like an odd group to help build better communities, but around here, we say that we are built differently. We are a tightly-knit group of talented individuals who look for ways to improve the technology used by our fellow employee owners and the clients we serve. In doing so, we encourage forward-thinking - even when it steps outside of the traditional IT realm. We are looking for a like-minded individual with the skills to handle the IT side of things while being customer experience-focused (the human side of things). Our team holds itself to high accountability standards, so the right cultural fit really matters. We can train on most everything, but cannot train on character, work ethic, and a positive 'do whatever it takes' attitude.
Most of us on the team have come from the traditional MSP (Managed Service Provider) world of crazy hours, trying to respond to many clients who believe you are just there to sell them something - while trying to keep the company's profit margins in mind. We are breaking that mold. This is an internal position that will serve employees and customers with flexible hours and a priority on work-life balance. We work smart and have fun along the way.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING (MOST OF THE TIME):
- Communicating effectively with other Employee-Owners in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Help desk support, including helping new Employee-Owners with access to systems and equipment as well as software support.
- Microsoft Windows domain maintenance, Office 365, varied user apps, data restorations, and related duties.
- Maintenance of all desktops, notebooks, AV equipment, and other IT infrastructure with fellow technicians.
- Assist with all aspects of technical support, including occasional onsite visits to employees at client facilities.
- Remain plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and initiatives.
- Understand that IT needs often arise at unexpected and unplanned times; this is an exempt role and we work until the job is done (and always remember that we have teammates to help when we get stuck.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have previous IT Helpdesk experience
- Associate's Degree preferred and the equivalent of 2+ years of production IT admin experience.
- Strong knowledge of Office applications and Microsoft domain administration.
- Solid foundation in Help Desk support of various issues and providing customer service in a fast-
- paced environment.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Solid organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple responsibilities (i.e. self-starter/self-
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities.
- Willing to learn Company processes and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software.
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record.
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all internal and external customers at all times.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy.
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Travel to and from offsite meetings
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs, including being available for emergency needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.