At Boundless we love our jobs. That's right. LOVE! Do you want to fall in love with your job? If you answered 'Yes', then you should consider joining our Boundless family as a Recruiter. In this rewarding position you will play a crucial role in connecting potential candidates with our organization, ensuring that we hire and retain staff to provide quality support and services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- You will manage complex recruitment efforts and be responsible for the full lifecycle of the recruiting process.
- You will work closely with hiring managers to identify talent, assess candidates, and make hiring decisions that align with our organization's needs.
- Additionally, you will help develop ongoing recruitment strategies and enhance day-to-day recruiting operations.
Benefits for joining our Boundless Family:
- Excellent Benefit package, including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance,
- Generous paid time off,
- Student loan forgiveness,
- Scholarships for professional development, and
- Career growth opportunities, and
- many more amazing perks.
We value our employees and treat them like family, fostering a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- To be successful in this position will need the following:
- Assosiates degree in Human Resources, or other related field, and 2 years of equivalent work experience, required
- 3 to 5 years managing all phases or recruitment and hiring process, high-volume recruiting experience, preferably in intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) and behavioral health setting.
- You should also have a deep understanding of ATS and full-cycle recruiting practices, including sourcing, interviewing, and presenting top candidates.
- Strong organizational skills, computer proficiency, and self-direction are also essential.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.