Are you a Information Technology Support Technical Lead? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Location: Hybrid (Remote & Columbus, OH)
What You Will Be Doing:
The Information Technology Support Technical Lead is responsible for providing day-to-day guidance, instruction, and direction to the IT technical support team. This role will monitor our ticketing system and coordinate work in an efficient and effective manner, while ensuring customers receive courteous, consistent, and timely service. Follow-through and ownership of issues is imperative to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction. This role requires a high level of technical ability, and will serve as a trainer, mentor, coach, and motivator to the team. The ITSTL must be well organized and capable of managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. This individual is responsible for creating a team who understands the need for continuous improvement and identify and pursue improvement initiatives. Additionally, this role will create key performance indicators and monitor the team’s performance by reporting quantitative and qualitative achievements, including data analysis and trends.
- Ensuring the functioning of Microsoft systems such as Active Directory (including Windows AD and Azure AD, DNS, ADFS, PKI, DHCP), InTune, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint & SCCM.
- Partnering with our Security team and IAM to manage user access and policies as well as implement and manage SSO and MFA integrations.
- Installing, maintaining, and updating the operating systems on the physical and virtual servers as well as Microsoft server software.
- Participating in disaster recovery exercises for the recovery and back-up of Microsoft systems.
- Performing advanced diagnostics during application/server failure.
- Proactively monitoring system performance and implementing changes to enhance and improve.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating and managing system back-ups.
- Creating strategies for patch management and deployment plans and schedules.
- Coordinating and/or executing testing to validate patches before deployment.
- Implementing and managing network monitoring and error logs.
- Maintaining the documentation regarding configurations, operations, and diagnostic procedures for the Microsoft platform.
- Participating in the definition of standards, procedures, best practices, and metrics.
- Provide OSI Model layer one through four network/LAN/WAN diagnostics and support, including design, solutions development/consulting for existing and new technologies/hardware.
- Create documentation and diagrams that serve both the diagnostic and instructional needs of the rest of the IT department.
- Contribute technical expertise and advise the team concerning best practices from a financial, solutions longevity, scalability, and security standpoint.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Previous experience leading teams.
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate technical jargon into non-technical terms.
- Experience with Windows OS and Microsoft Products and iOS.
- Ability to manage change, high demand, and multiple competing priorities.
- Knowledge of best practices in service management, such as ITIL.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Certification and/or experience in any of the following: Windows server environments, Cloud applications, Office365, ITIL, Lean Management, Azure Administrator Associate, CISSP, CompTIA A+, VMware.
- Experience in the field of developmental disabilities is a plus.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.