The Management Trust
Position Title: Compliance Administrator
Location: Sacramento, CA at Natomas Park
Reporting To: Compliance Manager
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 Hourly
The Management Trust is a community association management company. We believe that building and maintaining a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It takes integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients' needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee-owned community management firm in the nation. Our Employee Owners are encouraged to actively participate in growing our business by helping define best practices every day. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore this opportunity to join The Management Trust team.
EMPLOYEE OWNER POSITION PURPOSE:
The Compliance Administrator partners closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure consistent adherence to the community's CC&Rs, Rules and Regulations, and other standards. This role requires a strong understanding of HOA governing documents and applicable city/state/federal regulations. Key areas of focus include effective partnership/collaboration with multiple levels of internal and external clients, a strong commitment to quality standards, and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a list of required documents/rental forms for compliance with Association rental regulations; distribute to homeowners as appropriate
- Create the rental rules informational packet for distribution to renters
- Identify and implement strategies and procedures for tracking rental compliance, as well as communication processes for rental compliance program rollout/status updates within the community
- Conduct regular audits of external rental entities (i.e. Airbnb, VRBO, realtor websites, etc.) to identify advertisement of Natomas Park properties and to ensure these properties comply with Association rental rules
- Log all violation reports generated by Patrol Services and prepare violation letters/reports based on established criteria
- Prepare monthly compliance reports and compliance hearing background information for Board review
- Work with senior staff and Board of Directors to establish penalty fee structure for non-compliance with rental regulations
- Establish relationships with external stakeholders (i.e. local officials) for rental compliance project needs
- Regularly communicate with multiple levels of staff to ensure effective channels remain open between the HOA team and homeowners regarding compliance matters; serve as a conduit to relay feedback appropriately and in a timely manner
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Previous work experience in community management, hospitality, or related industry preferred
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong leadership abilities and comfort with public speaking (small and large groups)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and address time-sensitive issues
- Superior multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage workflow amid shifting priorities
- Willing to learn Company process and procedures, and learn/use proprietary software
- Adaptable and dependable with a solid attendance record
- Professional and respectful demeanor with all homeowners, staff, vendors, external entities and guests at all times
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and driving record in compliance with Company policy
- Use standard office equipment, including: computer, phone, copier/scanner, fax, etc.
- Be stationary for periods of time
- Relocate up to (25) pounds
- Travel to and from offsite meetings
SUPERVISES OTHERS? IF SO, LIST:
SCHEDULE & TRAVEL:
- Monday-Friday from approx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- This position may require occasional long hours to meet business needs
The Management Trust is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity.
TMT reserves the right to modify this job description at any time based on business need.
|We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate and support diversity.
The Management Trust reserves the right to modify any job description at any time based on business need.