The purpose of this position is to accurately and timely bill our clients for all the revenue generating divisions. This process includes printing, distributing, approving, processing, and preparing bills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review, edit and prepare customer invoices.
• Validate departmental billings.
• Interact with managers, sales, and associates to resolve billing issues.
• Assist customers with billing questions.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Follow up with Operation Divisions to obtain necessary documentation for invoices.
• Update accounts and opportunities within Salesforce, as needed.
• Assist in other areas as required.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ business to business Client invoicing experience.
• Experience with Salesforce preferred.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good mathematic problem-solving skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel including the use of functions.
• Effectively manage multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Professional, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.