Title: Director of Human Resources
Location: Nashua, NH – NHOMS Headquarters
Status: Full-Time, M-F
Classification: Salary, Exempt
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of patients? NHOMS and MassOMS is a cutting edge and industry-leading Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Practice dedicated to providing exceptional care and transforming the dental and surgical experience. As we continue to grow, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team as compassionate, innovative, and accessible teammates who embrace the value of unity. If you are driven by a commitment to excellence, possess a collaborative mindset, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to join us on our journey. Together, we will make a lasting difference in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and create meaningful connections with our patients.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Human Resources to lead and shape our HR operations, playing a pivotal role in propelling our organization's growth. This is an opportunity to leverage your expertise in startup environments and strategic HR leadership to drive the alignment of our human resources strategies with our business objectives while nurturing our distinctive company culture.
HR Analytics & Strategic Leadership:
• Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate the effectiveness of HR initiatives and make informed decisions to optimize HR processes.
• Develop and execute HR strategies that drive the organization's growth objectives and cultivate a positive work culture.
• Collaborate with senior leadership to align HR initiatives with business goals and seamlessly integrate HR practices into business plans.
• Establish and administer HR policies, plans, and procedures for all personnel.
• Define departmental goals and objectives.
Talent Acquisition and Management:
• Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing to onboarding, to attract top-tier talent that aligns with our values and goals.
• Lead onboarding and training programs to ensure the smooth integration of new employees.
• Identify staffing requirements for the organization, including future business plan objectives.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and a liaison to senior leadership, offering guidance on HR policies, procedures, and conflict resolution.
• Foster a supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages open communication and enhances employee engagement.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify trends and develop relevant retention strategies.
Performance & Change Management:
• Lead HR efforts during organizational changes, such as mergers, acquisitions, or restructuring, ensuring a seamless transition for employees.
• Develop and implement performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and career development plans.
• Collaborate with managers to address performance challenges and provide coaching for individual and team improvement.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Oversee the design and administration of compensation and benefits programs that attract, retain, and motivate employees.
• Collaborate with the Finance department to prepare the organization's budget, including staff compensation and benefit projections when necessary. Provide recommendations for wage and salary strategy enhancements.
• Stay updated on industry trends to maintain competitive compensation packages.
• Execute a benefits strategy to ensure relevance and competitiveness of employee benefit offerings and plan designs. Manage benefits, leaves of absence, and communication to employees. Liaise with benefits brokers.
Compliance and Legal:
• Ensure company-wide adherence to relevant employment laws and regulations.
• Maintain up-to-date policies and procedures in line with legal requirements.
• Facilitate ongoing workplace and sexual harassment training to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
• Promote Equal Employment Opportunity and serve as the facility's Equal Employment Coordinator for Affirmative Action.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
• PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification is a plus.
• 10+ years of progressive HR experience, with a proven track record of success in dynamic startup or high-growth environments
• Outstanding leadership and team management capabilities.
• Proficiency in HR analytics and a data-driven mindset.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to translate plans into actionable results.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
• Paid vacation and sick time.
• 401(k), Safe Harbor, and Profit Share Plan.
• Discretionary quarterly bonuses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. NHOMS & MassOMS PLLC will also consider the employment of qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with relevant laws.