Are you looking for a job where arts and crafts, games, dancing, reading, and outings are daily occurrences? Then join our Residential Program team! I Am Boundless, Inc. is seeking energetic, self-directed, and experienced Assistant Manager who has a passion for helping others and want the opportunity to work alongside some truly exceptional people.
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
This staff person is responsible to the Residential Manager to provide direct programming and support services to residents with developmental disabilities..
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate in English, including both spoken and written.
- First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant delegated nursing
- Valid Ohio Driver's License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- No more than 5 points on driving record
- Proof of auto insurance.
- At least two years of experience working with intellectually or developmentally disabled individuals preferred.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.