Create memorable experiences for our guest at our upscale, boutique hotel as well as our Tasting Room. We are seeking a Line Cook who loves to cook and has the commitment to excellence and high standards.
Position Title: Line Cook / Prep Cook
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits
Hours: Full-Time - on site. Shifts: 7:30am-3:30pm and 10am-5:30pm. Weekday/ weekend/holiday availability needed
Wage: $18-22/hourly depending on experience
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
- 80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
- 26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
- Prep ingredients and assembling dishes according to recipes and specifications
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff to appropriate business-level pars
- Receive, and stock inventory appropriately; place orders on occasion when directed, follow FIFO and product rotation to minimize spoilage and waste.
- Ensure that food is prepared and served according to appropriate time levels; during busy moments, is utilizing tools and practices to ensure the wait is not excessive
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Must be able to work efficiently and quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Positive, professional, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-directed, motivated, independent, and able to take direction; “can do” attitude
- Outstanding customer service; sincere desire to create a memorable guest experience; handle pressure gracefully; commitment to excellence and high standards
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).