Responsible for the general maintenance and facilities upkeep for the outside of buildings, grounds, and janitorial work as required to maintain a clean, organized and functional facility. This role manages the outside facilities at two locations, Rochester & Webster.
· Cleans overhead equipment such as outdoor light fixtures, outdoor air and heat units, soffits, siding, gutters, roof tops, fencing, etc. requiring the use of ladders.
· Operates power cleaning equipment for power washing buildings and other outdoor power washing needs.
· Changes lightbulbs as needed in outdoor lights. Checks all lighting for blown bulbs/ballasts, and replaces as necessary.
· Maintains a clean outdoor facility environment.
· Regularly check for leaks in rooftop.
· Conduct general and basic repair of building as requested and as needed.
· Performs a wide variety of plant, office and yard maintenance work.
· Maintains and cleans outdoor garbage and recycling units to ensure compliance with code enforcement.
· Picks up garbage and trash left on outside and inside of fence line daily.
· Provides backup support to the inside cleaning needs and garbage remove as requested.
· Follows company checklists daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
· Other duties as assigned in the Shop/Warehouse.
· Performs general lawn, tree, shrub and grounds maintenance work for all buildings and facilities.
· Grass, trimming, weeding, etc. are maintained with the top priority to ensure owner's standards are met.
· Handles snow removal during winter months both on driveway and on sidewalks.
· Applies salt to driveway and sidewalks to ensure safe environment for employees.