Are you a Marketing Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Available Work Schedule (Full-Time)
- This is a mainly remote position, working Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Flexibility may be required depending upon the organization's schedule.
What You Will Be Doing
The marketing manager will be responsible for internal and external marketing and communication plans, social media content and strategies, and marketing data management. The manager will create engaging original content that adheres to best practices in messaging and brand management. The manager is charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company goals and will use it to make informed decisions by stakeholders across the organization. The marketing manager will work collaboratively as a member of the Advancement and Communications team and in conjunction with the Communications Manager. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, creative, collaborative, and communicative.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Experience in writing, editing, marketing, publication production and; desktop publishing experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign) and Canva.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing/PR
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with electronic communication, computers, fundraising, and marketing; basic photography and videography; experience with web authoring; excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and commitment to quality.
- Proven success with marketing strategies/campaigns (especially healthcare marketing).
- Experience working in the field of developmental disabilities.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.