We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our team members (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow team members, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member!
This position reports to the SVP - People at our IncredibleBank branch location on 17th Avenue in Wausau, WI and allows you to partner with other team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own! Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Proactively manage scheduling for two or more C-Suite Executive leaders including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.)
- Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings, ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required pre-work/deliverables and help coordinate necessary follow-up.
- This role will take ownership of various project management activities including facilitating meetings, preparing presentation materials and agendas, capturing notes/minutes and action items, as well as developing schedules and reports as needed.
- Manage high-level projects for the team including day to day management of business initiatives, requiring a strong understanding of the business and team agendas.
- Attend executive level meetings with the C-Suite Executive, and takes, transcribes, and distributes notes or minutes. Screens visitors, phone calls, emails, or physical mail. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; proactively engage and see projects through to successful completion within deadlines.
- Manage expense reporting, including receipts and preparing, checking, and submitting expense reports.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes and resolutions of assigned Board Committee Meetings and Team Meetings. Compile and distribute Board of Director and Board Committee meeting material.
- Act as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Arrange programs, special events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Direct preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform to statutes.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed.
This is a regular full-time salaried exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Regular schedule may vary between the hours of 7:30 am to 5:30 pm CST Monday through Friday.
Intermittent travel will be required based on business need.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for good enough. You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to join an incredible team, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interest in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Associate's Degree strongly preferred, with a minimum 8+ years of administrative support experience with at least three of the years in executive support in a fast-paced environment; or in lieu of education ten to twelve years of experience.
- Demonstrated prior experience in communicating with executive leadership teams.
- Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher-level staff. Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite products. This includes expert knowledge in setting up, solutioning and navigating virtual meeting features in Microsoft Teams.
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional strongly desired.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.9 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Learn more about our Great Place to Work engagement results here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7022621