Are you a School Based - Case Manager who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you'll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we've provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks.We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours paid time off a year
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
Primary job responsibilities involve service linkage and care coordination to assist consumers in addressing their behavioral health needs and tracking relevant health outcomes. Case Managers are primarily school, and community-based, providing community support, case management and service linkage both within Boundless and with outside providers that identify and address mental health and substance abuse issues, developmental issues and barriers to care. School based Case Managers will work with individuals, parents/guardians, Boundless staff, and outside providers that support treatment and contribute meaningfully to whole health outcome of the individual served.
Location: Community - Franklin County
- Bachelor’s degree in social work , education, psychology, or another related field OR at least three years working in the human services field.
- Experience working with kids and young adults – 14 and up.
- Experience working with people with mental health and/or addiction conditions.
- Two years of experience in a case management or care coordination role.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles - No more than 5 points on driving record.
- Valid car insurance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR – adult and child. (Training will be provided, if not already certified).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and the hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, with variable hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected on occasion. Position may require transporting clients as appropriate to support their treatment needs.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.