NetSPI is a dynamic cyber security company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are the global leader the global leader in offensive security, delivering the most comprehensive suite of penetration testing, attack surface management, and breach and attack simulation solutions. Our global cybersecurity experts are committed to securing the world’s most prominent organizations, including nine of the top 10 U.S. banks, four of the top five leading cloud providers, four of the five largest healthcare companies, three FAANG companies, seven of the top 10 U.S. retailers & e-commerce companies, and many of the Fortune 500.
NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cyber criminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology – we want to meet you!
NetSPI is looking for an experienced Director of Product Marketing who will work collaboratively with product, marketing, sales, client management and other teams to lead our product launch strategies and execution. You will work with our team to create the right messaging and positioning around our products, bring them to market, and drive their usage.
We’re looking for someone with cybersecurity product marketing experience and strong ideas to bring to the table. This is a great opportunity to define the role and work cross-functionally to shape how we go to market with our products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a critical voice of the customer in the entire product lifecycle from needs identification and prioritization, through design and release iterations, and finally through the product launch and success monitoring.
- Understand our buyer's journey and our product value propositions to develop messaging and positioning, launch features and products, provide thought leadership, and work cross-functionally to educate prospects and drive customer engagement.
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives for both technical and executive personas, including competitive analysis, and content creation including whitepapers, data sheets, emails, and video scripts.
- Evangelize NetSPI to technical and executive personas at conferences, events, webinars, trade shows, and through other channels.
- Support product launches by building relevant product content (demos, videos, data sheets, website content, etc.), and present to analysts and/or media on launches if necessary.
- Educate and equip the sales team around product launches and product functionality to support pipeline growth, including creating sales enablement materials, such as data sheets, PPT presentations, etc.
- Explore competitors and develop research on technical differentiation.
- Conduct win-loss calls to better understand our product differentiators, competitors, and why customers are choosing / not choosing NetSPI products and services.
- Education: BA/BS in marketing or a related field required
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS organization.
- Past cyber security industry experience is required. It's critically important for our Director of Product Marketing to be able to understand the challenges we solve in the industry, know our product deeply, and pick up the language used in our industry to be effective.
- Self-starter – we expect you to be able to push forward on your top priorities and make things happen.
- Strong communicator – this isn't the simplest industry out there, so being able to communicate clearly both externally to customers and internally with colleagues is important for the Product Marketing Manager role.
- Work well cross-functionally – this role will need to work well with almost every team on a regular basis.
- Experience in a fast-growing, high-tech company (preferred)