Full-time, permanent (may consider temp to perm) in Harlem (Manhattan) and the Bronx.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in training and consultation sessions to develop skills in evidence-based and evidence-informed models and ensures that direct reports effectively utilize these models and do so with fidelity.
• Attends internal and external meetings as necessary. Including interdisciplinary team meetings.
• Maintains a professional and collaborative approach while interacting with the Sociotherapist Team.
• Participates in family team meetings and utilize learned skills that demonstrates an ability to understand, assess and engage families, children and foster parents in the service plan process and create workable and realistic service plans.
• Engage families and effectively delivery services for purposes of reunification, addressing issues which necessitated placement.
• Comply with all ACS mandated face-to-face contacts with foster parents, foster children, parents, and other discharge resources. These contacts are made in the office and in the clients’ homes/communities to assess safety and risk for children placed in our care.
BSW Annual Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000, MSW Annual Salary Range: $50,000-$55,000.