Reports to: BU2 Art Director
Ardisam is an employee-owned company based in the heart of the Midwest. Passion drives our business as we work to become the most well-known name in various outdoor industries including hunting, ice fishing, gardening, camping and more. Since 1960, our Cumberland, Wisconsin Headquarters houses our rapidly growing team of over 130 employees. Our commitment to innovation and quality has been exceeding customer expectations for decades with no sign of slowing down. Our brands include but are not limited to: Earthquake Power Equipment, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Ion Ice Fishing, Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, Yardbird Chicken Pluckers, and Fusion Drill Powered Tools.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help meet the visual design and marketing needs of our outdoor brands—Rivers Edge Treestands, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Earthquake, Gazelle Tents and more. If you’re driven to find creative design solutions, analytical by nature, and have excellent planning and organizational skills, we want to hear from you! As a member of an internal creative team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a broad spectrum of digital and print projects at each stage of our product lifecycle, in the exciting sporting goods industry.
- Assess project needs and parameters to plan and concept a solution.
- Create design concepts, determining size, arrangement, and style of visual elements that meet brand standards.
- Develop creative design solutions to produce on-brand packaging, logos/icons, brochures, print and digital ads, and other product-specific items and promotional collateral.
- Effectively communicate questions and solutions to creative supervisor and/or project stakeholders.
- Support internal sales team, as well as external partners with custom design project requests.
- Learn and understand the design lifecycle at Ardisam, and communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must show a portfolio or collection of past work, demonstrating skill in typography and layout.
- Must be comfortable owning tasks and timelines independently, while flexible to collaborate and incorporate feedback.
- Must be organized and skilled in time management, with ability to juggle multiple project deadlines.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Creative Cloud software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Photography/Videography & video editing skills not required, but a plus.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar working in an Apple environment.
Education: Degree in Graphic Design, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contributions
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Yearly Profit-Sharing Bonus
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (Dependent)
- Employee Discount
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5732934