Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Identity Access Management Specialist who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- This is a hybrid/remote position for our location in Columbus; occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
What You Would Be Doing
The Identity and Access Management Specialist is responsible for processing requests to add, change or revoke access rights within Azure AD, and all Information Technology company managed applications and Mobile Device Management devices. The IAMS ensures system security by ensuring only authorized users are granted the right to use a service by creating and managing role profiles with associated privileges, within agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Create, modify, delete, maintain, and monitor system access identification for corporate email system, SaaS (Software as a Service) applications, remote access, and/or application-level security based on user roles and privileges
- Create, modify, delete, and maintain role access, and privileges for MDM (Mobile Device Management) applications.
- Perform system and user access reviews to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and standards.
- Create and/or review data access reports to research service requests or issues.
- Process requests for access and the addition of new groups, systems, applications, or users
- Keeps and maintains accurate access control records, working documents and databases.
- Ensures system security by ensuring system access is appropriate to the defined business need.
- Ensures audit, modification and revocation of access rights is carried out.
- Creates and maintains user access standards documentation.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of problems relating to system and application access.
- Works with vendors, technical admins, engineers, and security analyst to troubleshoot and fix identity and access system problems.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Technical Expertise
- Customer Orientation
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Learning Agility
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused are required.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities.
Minimum qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education, and progressive related experience
- Technical experience in infrastructure and/or applications
- Experience with access services
- Working experience with Microsoft applications Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working experience in a service desk environment
- Prior experience working with a non-profit or health-oriented organization
- Experience with Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)
- Working experience with single sign-on solutions
- Understanding of MDM device profile management
- Jamf Certified Security Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Identify and Access Management Associate
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.