Hourly Rate: $16.13 - $23.33
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Under the direction of the Marketing Manager , the House Manager will be responsible for overseeing a safe and comfortable environment for all patrons of the Lone Tree Arts Center while on duty as well as providing outstanding customer service individually and assists in overseeing the volunteer usher corps.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive. Duties may be modified, added or deleted at the discretion of the Supervisor or Executive Director):
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the safety of Lone Tree Arts Center patrons while they are on the premises for a performance or event at which the Marketing Manager is on duty.
- Responsible for all Front-of-House operations (this does not include the Box Office or Concessions operations). This includes ensuring an exceptional level of patron service throughout lobby, seating, and performance situations. The House Manager also oversees ticket scanning technology and is responsible for trouble-shooting in case of emergency or event changes.
- Along with the Marketing Manager, manage recruiting and training of the volunteer usher corps.
- Direct supervision of the volunteers, including managing sign-ups for shifts, keeping records of attendance, and overseeing performance during shifts.
- On-Call Hours are dependent on event schedule – shifts are scheduled one month in advance.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 2 years front-of-house and/or patron service experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with an integrated ticketing and a patron service management software system preferred.
- Computer skills and ability to develop working knowledge of ticket scanners, ticket reporting systems and volunteer scheduling
- Ability to motivate and guide volunteer staff.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends