NURSE ANESTHETIST (CRNA) - FULL TIME, PART TIME, PRN
Blue Cloud Pediatric Surgery Centers is growing and we’re expanding our team of CRNA's Certified Registered Anesthetists to our Florida centers. We’re looking for dedicated CRNA's to join our passionate care teams and help move our mission forward to helping pediatric and special needs patients get the care they deserve.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions are available.
- Great compensation
- Benefits available for full-time
- Days only – NO nights, NO holidays and NO weekends!
Work with a passionate, dedicated, and talented team in a growing organization committed to doing good
Blue Cloud is the largest pediatric Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) company in the country, specializing in dental restorative and exodontia surgery for pediatric and special needs patients delivered under general anesthesia. We are a mission-driven company with an emphasis on providing safe, quality, and accessible care, at reduced costs to families and payors.
As our network of ASCs continues to grow, we are actively recruiting CRNAs to join our talented and passionate care teams.
Our ASC based model provides an excellent working environment with a close-knit surgical team of Dentists, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, Registered Nurses, Registered Dental Assistants and more. We’d love to discuss these opportunities in greater detail, and how Blue Cloud can become part of the important work you do!
OUR VISION & VALUES
At Blue Cloud, it’s our vision to be the leader in safety and quality for
pediatric dental patients treated in a surgery center environment. Our core values drive the decisions of our talented team every day and serve as a guiding direction toward that vision.
- We cheerfully work hard
- We are individually empathetic
- We keep our commitments
You are a licensed CRNA with a passion for providing excellent care to your patients. You have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You work well with the other members of your surgical team, and you desire to contribute to a strong culture where the entire team works together for the good of each patient.
- Partner with the surgical team to provide safe, quality care for each patient
- Treat approximately seven pediatric patients in a typical OR day
Requirements + Qualifications
- Experience working with pediatric patients
- Appropriate licensing for state location
- BLS certification
- AHA or equivalent PALS certification required within 6 months of start date
- Work with a passionate, dedicated, and talented team in a growing organization committed to doing good
- No on call, no holidays, no weekends