GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Under the direction of the Box Office Manager, Box Office Representatives are responsible for providing support for all ticketing functions at the Lone Tree Arts Center. Position is responsible for processing ticket orders by phone, mail, and in-person, hitting sales goals while providing superior customer service, and assisting the Box Office Manager with other Box Office duties as assigned.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: (The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive. Duties may be modified, added or deleted at the discretion of the Supervisor or Executive Director):
- Provide a high level of customer service to all Arts Center guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient environment.
- Process phone and in person orders using Spektrix, a web-based CRM system.
- Respond to box office email inquiries daily.
- Assist with night of show walk up sales and will call distribution, and mail ticket orders.
- Assist customers with purchase decisions such as performance availability, pricing, and seating recommendations.
- Assist and respond to patrons with information about our Theater.
- At least one year of box office experience with a combination of phone and walk-up sales strongly preferred.
- Experience working with an integrated ticketing and customer service management software system, CRM data reporting and usage preferred. (Spektrix preferred, but AudienceView, Paciolan, Tessitura, and other ticketing software programs also acceptable.)
- We require enthusiastic dedication to excellent customer service, a passion for performing arts a plus. All candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.