The Sales Trainer is responsible for providing evaluation, assessment, objective game plan, and training to develop staff on site of individual dealers to include Sales Associates, Sales Managers/Directors, and F&I personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand, explain, and apply proven business models, principles, solutions, tools and processes to provide a hands on training to individuals and teams within a dealer’s facility.
• Work individually or with a team on client initiatives to provide business analysis and industry knowledge with a goal of improved business performance.
• Use the Spader principals and industry knowledge to guide clients and their staff towards a successful training session.
• Deliver training on operational concepts in a way that increases client capability and satisfaction.
• Learn and develop presentation knowledge, skills and techniques.
• Assist in developing and updating training content.
• Lead or collaborate with a team of Trainers and Client Services to actively engage in successful sales and marketing of services and products.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 10-15 years of Sales Manager, General Manager, or Dealer Principal experience preferred.
• Recreational dealership group management experience required.
• Knowledge of dealership financial statements and financial management best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of dealership operations, sales, and finance practices.
• Advanced capabilities with Microsoft Office.
• Strong time management skills.
• Superior ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong planning and project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Superior Selling skills.
• Demonstrate initiative; be a self-starter.
• Employee must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as driving on company business may be required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
• Ability to travel 80% of the time.