We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our team members (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow team members, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member!
This position reports to the Market Manager at our future IncredibleBank branch location in Cape Coral, FL and allows you to partner with other team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own! Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Proactively greeting customers at the door, establishing a foundation for a positive interaction. Acting as a customer ambassador for the bank and providing a high-quality customer experience worthy of our brand.
- Gaining a basic understanding of bank products and services. Identifying opportunities to connect the customer with banking partners to grow a customer's entire financial relationship.
- Utilizing banking software and systems to assist customers with their banking needs in branch, to include processing customer transactions such as deposits, loan payments, withdrawals, etc.
- Verifying all check and deposit amounts are accurate. Following all endorsement procedures and verifying that appropriate information is collected (such as signatures) in support of the transaction. Ensuring all items are negotiable before processing the transaction.
- Maintaining cash levels within your drawer with minimal errors or variances in accordance with company policy.
- Completing debit card maintenance and reorders as it pertains to lost cards and fraud.
- Maintains a strong understanding of bank products and services to generate revenue from referrals.
- Actively builds relationships and promotes banking products with customers. Builds a qualified referral pipeline to business line partners while maintaining a sales mentality. Navigates retail sales by observing and listening to the customer’s needs and matching them with bank products, resulting in quality referrals.
- Observes franchise onboarding standards by sending thank you cards to personal and business lines, making phone calls to customers within designated timelines to cross sell bank products, and by logging contact as appropriate.
- Understanding and effectively demonstrating the use of mobile app technology to assist customers with their digital banking needs, to include enrolling in e-statements, completing mobile deposits, and scheduling transfers.
- Opens and conducts maintenance on business accounts with minimal account exceptions while serving as subject matter expert. Maintains an advanced understanding of business and banking documents as they pertain to all consumer and business accounts.
- Requests legal documentation following customer requirements for account opening, closing, and maintenance, which may include paperwork regarding By-Laws, Operating Agreements, and Proof of Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of cash management products to business customers such as ACH Collection, Remote Deposit Capture, Wire Transfer, Mobile Deposit, and Merchant Services. Partners with Business Services to draw and maintain referrals from business customers for solutions provided above.
- Advises on and accepts consumer loan applications which may include reviewing and gathering information to send to Central Loan Processing. May assist with closing the loan, processing paperwork, and/or following up with the customer as needed.
- Understands and adheres to loan policy guidelines regarding consumer loan applications.
This is a regular part-time hourly non-exempt position, averaging approximately 20 hours/week. Schedule may vary between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:30 pm EST Monday through Friday and 9 am to 12 pm EST on Saturdays.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for good enough. You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to learn about banking and enjoy cash handling, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interest in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Customer service, cash handling, and/or retail experience required.
- Prior banking experience desired.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.9 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Learn more about our Great Place to Work engagement results here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7022621