Do you currently recieve benefits in your part-time job? We offer our part-time Servers the following benefits:
- Paid time off!
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous employee discounts
- Travel discounts at Trump Hotels
- Other employee programs such as TicketsatWork, Shoes for Crews, Discount Gym Membership at Planet Fitness , employee referral program, monthly educational opportunities
- And so much more!
And located just minutes from downtown Charlottesville and Scottsville, our upscale, boutique hotel, Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is seeking friendly, professional, energetic, and enthusiastic part time Servers to join our amazing staff eager deliver five star luxury service to our hotel guests!
We are looking for individuals available for either Breakfast Shift (7:30am - 12:00pm) or Dinner Shift (5:00pm - 10:00pm) with both weekday and weekend availlability....FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE and NO LATE NIGHTS!
Starting pay is $9 per hour plus tips and automatic gratuities (automatic gratuities average an additional $14-17 per hour).
Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits, 20 minutes north of Scottsville and is one of the most prestigious and architecturally significant residences in US history surrounded by vineyards and beautiful countryside with world-class accommodations and luxury service at Virginia's largest vineyard, Trump Winery.
Text "SERVER" to 434-989-9777 to begin a conversation with our Recruiting Specialist today!
- Greet and educate guests on Trump Winery, the Albemarle Estate menu and cuisine, wine, the winemaking process, Albemarle Estate, and Charlottesville tourism
- Serve wine and food to guests in an expeditious and highly guest oriented fashion
- Clean, organize, and stock the kitchen, storage rooms, and restrooms
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills; able to communicate professionally in person and on the telephone
- Ability to interact with guests with all levels of fine dining and wine knowledge
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for extend periods of time
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Trump Vineyard Estate, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estate, LLC participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).