Located just minutes from downtown Charlottesville and Scottsville, our upscale, boutique hotel, Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is searching for an experienced Housekeeper who ensures guests rooms are cleaned to the highest standards. Come join our amazing team who is eager to deliver five star luxury service to our hotel guests and be part of a team that Never Settles to provide unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for individuals who can work full-time with availability on weekends. Shifts available are 11am - 7pm and 12pm - 8pm
Starting pay is $17 per hour.
Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits, 20 minutes north of Scottsville and is one of the most prestigious and architecturally significant residences in US history surrounded by vineyards and beautiful countryside with world-class accommodations and luxury service at Virginia's largest vineyard, Trump Winery.
Text "HOUSEKEEPER" to 434-989-9777 to begin a conversation with our Recruiting Specialist today!
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
Employee medical premium paid 80%, dependents paid 40% with low and no deductible options
80% employer paid premium for dental and vision
Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident plans available
26 days paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
401k after one year with up to 6% company match
Generous employee discounts
Travel Discounts at Trump Hotels
Other employee programs such as TicketsatWork, Shoes for Crews, Discount Gym Membership at Planet Fitness , employee referral program, monthly educational opportunities
and so much more!
- Clean and maintain common areas and guest rooms while keeping to the highest standards set by management using standard cleaning equipment such as carts, vacuums, mops, brooms, and various chemicals.
- Perform laundry duties including sorting, washing, drying, folding and pressing
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in back of house areas and housekeeping carts and caddies
- Acknowledge and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly manner
- Carry company radio and correspond with other departments on room statuses
- Attention to detail, great customer service skills, and professional attitude
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High School Graduate or G.E.D
- Follow detailed instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 70 pounds, bend over, kneel, twist, reach overhead, climb stairs, ladders, and walk on varied surfaces (paved, incline, uneven, etc).
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).