Reports to: Director of Sales
Ardisam is an employee-owned company based in the heart of the Midwest. Passion drives our business as we work to become the most well-known name in various outdoor industries including hunting, ice fishing, gardening, camping and more. Since 1960, our Cumberland, Wisconsin Headquarters houses our rapidly growing team of over 130 employees. Our commitment to innovation and quality has been exceeding customer expectations for decades with no sign of slowing down. Our brands include but are not limited to: Earthquake Power Equipment, Eskimo Ice Fishing, Ion Ice Fishing, Rivers Edge Treestands, Barronett Blinds, Yardbird Chicken Pluckers, and Fusion Drill Powered Tools.
This Account Manager position reports to the Director of Sales and is responsible for leading sales calls on small and medium size accounts and assisting the Key Account Managers with calling on larger accounts. As part of our team, you will get the opportunity to interface with our retail customers, work with our sales managers, build relationships with our external sales representatives, and learn our product lines. In addition, there will be specific account responsibilities for the Account Manager to hone in his/her skills.
The Account Manager position is responsible for various sales related functions. Candidates will be required to integrate and coordinate with the Key Account Managers, as well as interact with customers (both internal and external) using Sage (ERP) and all other systems currently in use. The purpose of this position is to train and develop future Key Account Managers and offer a timely, accurate interface for all aspects of communication and sales related information between the Sales team and the customer.
- Primary role is assisting in day-to-day sales needs and customer communication.
- Assist Key Account Managers and Key Account Administrator with customer set-up sheets.
- Develop working knowledge of ERP and CRM systems.
- Provide dealers with programs, pricing and product availability.
- Work with account buying teams to confirm or correct orders.
- Lead the preparation, set up, and completion of sales events, trade shows, and customer trade events.
- Maintain and grow Ardisam’s strong relationship with assigned customer accounts in line with global sales strategy.
- Utilizes sales abilities to help the Company holistically reach its brand, product, and financial objectives across multiple product lines.
- Effectively employs all available forms of communication (phone calls, emails, etc.) to secure sales with existing customers and new customers.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Educates him/herself with up-to-date product knowledge and assumes responsibility for training retailer’s personnel.
- Assist the National Sales Manager in any other duties deemed necessary.
- A college degree in Business, Communications, or related field strongly preferred.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Must be able to travel 60% of the time.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills required.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Outdoor and sporting goods experience/passion preferred.
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Contributions
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (Dependent)
- Employee Discount
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Travel: Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8 hours per day
Work Shift: First Shift
Ardisam, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ardisam, Inc. is a Substance Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screens.
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=5682192