We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our team members (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow team members, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member!
This position reports to the EVP - Chief Business Revenue Officer at IncredibleBank and allows you to partner with other team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own! Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for independently sourcing and coordinating the production of 7(a) SBA loans. Marketing focus will be on targeting loans between $250,000 to $5 million to owners of existing and newly established businesses in accordance with annually reviewed goal targets and lending parameters.
- A $15 to $20 million minimum annual production is expected with a nationwide footprint for origination. All production is to be self-sourced, with no leads provided by the IB branch network. Success in this role will be driven by the ability to mirror and/or match IB credit parameters with referral sources that provide similar credit opportunities.
- Possesses an established referral network capable of meeting and/or exceeding production goals as defined above.
- Generates new SBA business through various sales activities including but not limited to outside calling, networking, community events, online sales techniques, and referral partnerships.
- Demonstrates the capability to work independently to negotiate the various and complex terms and conditions of all types of SBA loans. Will be responsible for facilitating the underwriting and closing of 7(a) loan transactions in cooperation with SBA Bank partners.
- Maintains constructive and positive working relationships with loan applicants, borrowers and their representatives, as well as referral sources, and Bank partners.
- Reviews loan requests and credit history. Prepares proposed credit outlines, including recommendations for loan pricing and terms, working in concert with SBA management and/or the Small Business Administration as needed.
- Understands the business strategy of the IncredibleBank SBA lending team and works with SBA management to coordinate appropriate integration of processes and modules across the industry vertical.
- Consults with Bank partners to confirm transaction eligibility and loan application, underwriting, closing, and/or servicing requirements, as needed.
- Serves as an ambassador of the IncredibleBank brand, enhancing Bank reputation and developing additional business opportunities and centers of influence. Represents the Bank with honesty and integrity while delivering high levels of customer service in all interactions.
This is a regular full-time salaried exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary by time zone.
This position is remote eligible. Individuals may choose to work from a designated home office space.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for good enough. You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic SBA lending team, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interest in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Management and 5+ years related SBA lending experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated SBA 7(a) loan production in the national market.
- History of consistent SBA production of no less than $15 million annually.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SBA 7(a) lending guidelines, loan programs, procedures, practices, and markets required.
- Additional work-related experience related to SBA credit underwriting, portfolio management, and/or loan closing a plus.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of business processes; abe to analyze the nuances of business deals.
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales acumen.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.9 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Learn more about our Great Place to Work engagement results here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7022621