Provide leadership and management to assigned shift. In addition, plan, organize, control and direct assigned shift while fostering effective relationships with all related members.
1. Ensure that all duties assigned to Security Officers are completed by the end of his/her shift.
2. Perform routine checks of all officers on his/her shift to ensure that they are at their assigned post.
Maintain peace and order throughout MNGE Gaming Facilities.
3. Report incidents, complaints and personnel problems that occur on his/her shift for the day to the shift supervisor.
4. Communicates effectively and professionally with casino patrons, employees, security staff and management; deals calmly and efficiently with any unexpected situation.
5. Provides escorts when requested and/or assigned.
6. Report complaints and personnel problems that may occur for the day to the Security Property Manager.
7. Oversees staff to ensure that they are at their assigned posts, all duties are completed as assigned in a calm and safe manner, and assist when required.
8. Prepares staff schedules and monitor attendance to maximize and ensure security requirements are met at any given time, prepares evaluations and other administrative documentation in support security staff as required; ensures Security staff are in correct, clean and well maintained uniform, and can be easily identified as Casino Security.
9. Issues firearms to staff capable, licensed and assigned to carry a weapon. Ensures all staff under supervision are aware of, and adhere to the SOP including rules of engagement.
10. Ensures firearms within his/her facility are maintained in good working condition, correctly stored to meet all safety and security requirements, and are properly signed in and out.
11. Following an incident, prepares reports including statements and interviews from victims, witnesses, medical personnel, etc. and forward to appropriate office for investigative follow up.
12. Employs preventative measures in accordance with SOP to deter criminal activities or unsafe practices wherever possible.
13. Provide crowd control at public gatherings as assigned, disturbances and/or emergency operations.
14. Carry firearm after Office of Public Gaming requirements are satisfied.
16. Ensures that uniform is clean, in good working order and worn in accordance with casino policy.
17. Additional duties as assigned.