Do you love our wines and enjoy serving guests? Trump Winery is seeking a friendly, professional and enthusiastic Tasting Room Associate. You will be responsible for providing the front line guest experience by developing relationships that promote sales and brand loyalty. This position is the champion of customer service in creating the perfect balance of education and good times for our guests.
Position Title: Tasting Room Associate
Location: Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits, 20 minutes north of Scottsville
Hours: Part-time - on site, weekday & weekends Typical shift: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Wage: $8.00/hr plus tips (average tip range is additional $15/hr-$20/hr)
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
Paid time off!
401k after one year with up to 6% company match
Generous employee discounts
Travel discounts at Trump Hotels
Other employee programs such as TicketsatWork, Shoes for Crews, Discount Gym Membership at Planet Fitness , employee referral program, monthly educational opportunities
And so much more!
- Greeting and educating guests on wine, wine industry, and Charlottesville tourism
- Serve wine and food to guests
- Ability to respond intelligently to guest questions regarding Trump Winery, wine making, and Albemarle Estate
- Execution of opening and closing duties
- Clean, organize, and stock Tasting Room, restrooms, patio, kitchen, office, parking lot
- Process payment transactions on POS system
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Must have an interest in learning about wine
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Communicates professionally in person and on the phone
Trump Winery and Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact our Recruitment Specialist or Director of Human Resources to make them aware of your needs.
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).