From the front office to the exam room, our practice is made up of professionals who take oral health very seriously. Using state-of-the art equipment designed with safety and efficiency in mind, we are able to offer top-notch care. We maintain high cleaning standards and safety and comfort are our priority
Dr. Greenbaum has practiced dentistry in Bethesda, Maryland for over 30 years. In 1992, Dr. Greenbaum received the prestigious Academy of General Dentistry Fellowship Award.He is committed to advancing continuing education. Because of this, he offers the latest techniques and technology to his patients. He is a graduate of the LVI for Advanced Dental Studies.
Our team enjoys working together to provide the very best care for our patient and we are seeking an experienced dental assistant who wants to do the same. If you want to join a dental team that excels we would love to meet with you.
- 2-5 years of Dental Assisting experience preferred
- Dental software experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team focused, collaborative environment
- Reliable transportation
- Available to work Mon - Thur 8:30am - 5:30pm
Compensation & Benefits:
- $20 - $30
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Employer paid life Insurance and some Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.