Title: Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Come work for a fast-growing cybersecurity company challenging the status quo in the offensive security industry! NetSPI is a recognized leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. Through a combination of technology innovation and human ingenuity, NetSPI helps the world’s most prominent organizations discover, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities.
Join the mission as a Full-Stack Engineer. We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of Attack Surface Management. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects and features across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products from scratch and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, multiple backend languages, and AWS. You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving challenges that impact the entire business, and ultimately, delivering amazing global user experiences.
If you thrive in a collaborative setting, are driven to innovate, and value a career with incredible growth opportunities, apply today!
- Participate in all aspects of software development including design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Work primarily with Typescript, React, Java, Postgres, Docker, and AWS
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and video conferences
- Work across product, engineering, and management to build highly scalable distributed solutions that enable detection and response of threats to our clients’ Attack Surfaces
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or applicable work experience
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Experience building web applications
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 and secure coding principles
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Typescript, React, Java, Postgres, Docker, Terraform, and AWS
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Interest in learning new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to grow
- Professional certifications
- Experience in cybersecurity or penetration testing