Chief Architect - Offensive Security Platform
At NetSPI, we are dedicated to offering cutting-edge security solutions that empower organizations to protect their critical assets and data. We are on an exciting journey to redefine the offensive security market with a platform driven approach that will address our customers' most pressing security challenges with high fidelity solutions that significantly improve the security posture of our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SaaS Platform Architect to join our rapidly expanding team. You will play a pivotal role in defining and driving execution of our new cloud scale Offensive Security Platform. You will guide the development of a highly performant, cloud scale platform.
This role reports to the SVP of Engineering and will work closely with product / solution architects and engineering leaders across multiple product lines to define and deliver the architecture and design of NetSPI's new Offensive Security Platform. Experience in Development of SaaS platforms is a must have requirement for success in this role.
If you thrive in a collaborative setting and are driven to innovate, value incredible growth opportunities and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - We Want To Meet You!
- Design and architect the end-to-end framework and building blocks of our Offensive Security Platform.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the engineering and product org promoting best practices for cloud scale performant SaaS Platforms.
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering leads to align market and customer requirements with platform architecture and design.
- Stay up to date with architectural and design innovations for SaaS solutions, while also staying current with evolving attack vectors, threat intel and incorporate this knowledge into the architecture and design of the Platform.
- Evangelize the cloud native approach to solution design across the organization.
- Drive research and proof of concept initiatives for new features and modules for incorporation into the platform.
- Guide feasibility assessments and feature comparisons for potential tools and technologies for use in the development of the Platform.
- Work closely with IT team to define strategy for compliance and security of the Platform.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar plus relevant software engineering experience. Master's degree or above is preferred.
- 15+ years of experience that demonstrates a progression of increasing responsibilities.
- Must have extensive experience and expertise with developing cloud native enterprise class applications on AWS.
- Experience with CI/CD and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Must have exposure to, and understanding of enterprise security and/or vulnerability management.
- Depth and excellence with multiple programming languages and tech stacks.
- Strong foundations in database design and data modelling.
- Expertise in designing scalable and performant APIs for seamless integration with 3rd party solutions. Must have experience with RESTful principles, data formats (XML, JSON) authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Knowledge of standards like CVE, CWE, CVSS, Mitre Attack Framework etc. is a plus.