Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government. We are a growing government contractor seeking to add staff to assume dynamic roles in support of our customers and company performance. Our mission is to serve our men and women in uniform, and their families, globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a HQ team in Springfield, Virginia. IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as Program Manager. The Program Manger will be primarily responsible for the management of contractor personnel, and ensuring the effective, timely and efficient execution of performance under this award.
- The Program Manager (PM) shall have ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in Program/Project Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management or a relevant discipline is preferred, but not required.
- Will be required to perform domestic and international travel, and local travel within the National Capital Region (NCR) during the performance of this task order to attend meetings, conferences, training, providing administrative and driving support under this contract.
- Must possess a valid state Driver’s License
- Must complete an evasive driving training course provided by the Government.
This position requires a background investigation at the SECRET security clearance level
This position is contingent upon award of a contract.
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
IGH is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.