The Business Intelligence Team at LERETA is responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of LERETA’s business systems via the EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse).
As a Senior BI Data Analyst, the position will be expected to help drive the Data Governance Plan and build business processes for the MDM, EDW and across all source systems.
Management of the Data Governance Plan
- Performs a lead role in managing the Data Governance Plan.
- Engages the business, encourage learning and adoption of Data Quality practices.
- Manages the MDM business rules for data migration, automated updates and manual updates.
- Manages the MDM exception process and work queues.
- Participates in Data Governance committee meetings.
Support and Maintenance BI-EDW-MDM Intellectual Property
- Writes and maintains requirements and mappings.
- Writes and maintains test plans.
- Maintains defects and bug resolution in TFS.
- Maintains physical and logical data models.
- Maintains Data Dictionary.
- Maintains entities list and meta-data
Establishment and maintenance of the SQL MDS and DQS services in support of company master data
- Grows and maintains business knowledge for SQL-DQS layer.
- Identifies and maintains sources for MDM and associated data mappings.
Adherence to established policies and procedures including request process, testing process, release process and coding standards
- Adheres to company data policies.
- Adheres to industry best practices.
- Adheres to naming conventions and structures.
Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Works with the BI team to implement efficient practices.
Cooperation with subject matter experts and analysts
- Gathers requirements from SMEs and analysts.
- Generates QA testing plans per requirements.
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.
SALARY RANGE : $82,349 - $109,798