Are you a Recruiter who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
The Recruiter manages complex, large-scale recruitment efforts that require a broad knowledge of talent acquisition methods, practices, and techniques. The Recruiter identifies, engages, assesses, and hires talent in a mutual partnership with hiring managers to meet the organization's needs.
The Recruiter executes full lifecycle searches for all positions, including developing the search strategy, sourcing, pre-screening, and interviewing candidates. The Recruiter will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day questions and interactions with hiring managers.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Supports our organization by managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. Helps define ongoing recruitment strategies across the organization, provides feedback, and makes recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting operations.
- Sources and builds an adequate, diverse, qualified applicant pool to support various recruitment needs throughout the organization, including hard-to-fill, management, and seasonal hiring. Uses a metric-driven approach to track and run pipelines and provides regular pipeline health reports.
- Develops and maintains the recruitment process and procedural documentation, policies, presentations, forms, training content, and other organizational recruitment resources.
- Coordinates and monitors the effectiveness of job advertisements; utilizes newsgroups and job boards.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, universities, employment agencies, etc.
- Attend external and Host Internal Job Fairs.
- Conduct weekly open interviews.
- Ensures that regular and timely communication with candidates and hiring managers occurs throughout the hiring process.
- Consistendly creates and facilitates an incredible candidate experience to drive positive employment brand awareness.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Provides thorough communication and updates to key stakeholders throughout the recruitment process.
- Attends meetings and training as necessary.
- All other assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of one to three years of full-cycle, high-volume recruiting experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- In-depth knowledge of ATS and full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing and presenting top candidates.
- A full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Must have strong organizational skills and computer proficiency (MS Office).
- Must be self-directed, proactive, and have the ability to work independently.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Track record of success attracting top talent in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism, or other complex healthcare needs.
- Experience leading a team or management experience is a plus.
- Experience with HRIS software.
- HR accreditation.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.