Are you a Behavior Analyst who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and supervision of consumers’ behavioral health needs for center-based treatment along with management behavior analytic and program staff.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Clinical management responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Conducting assessments of skill acquisition at intake and on a set schedule
- Developing and monitoring individualized treatment
- Assessing consumers’ progress
- Establishing and monitoring the progress of treatment goals through data system
- Assessing challenging behavior through conducting descriptive assessments and/or experimental assessments, developing behavior function-based support plans, monitoring the implementation of behavior support plans, and presenting data and recommendations for possible changes at supervisory meetings
- Educating and training all staff on behavior support plans and general classroom management techniques.
- Educating and training parents and other providers (as applicable) on behavior support plans.
- Assisting Clinic Coordinators and Behavior Technicians in day to day operations including but not limited to supporting crisis management, direct support of consumers, and leading instructional groups when necessary.
- Additional responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide BACB supervision
- Monitoring and managing reports/reviews for caseload and reporting treatment review with consumers’ licensed clinician
- Communicating as a team to appropriately meet consumer and family needs.
- Determining, requesting/coordinating, delegating and distributing necessary supplies/materials for treatment needs.
- Work with Clinic Director to develop and coordinate staff training in behavioral teaching methods, functional assessments, behavior measurement, data collection and interpretation and other related areas.
- Follow the designated schedule of supervision per consumer on his/her caseload
- Monitoring and provide feedback on procedural and professional growth of behavior analytic staff
- Maintaining and managing the “Team Meeting Agenda” training binder and ensure dissemination of information.
- Co-managing the administrative duties with the Clinic Director
- Responsible for reading and following all I Am Boundless policy and procedures found in the Policy and Procedures and/or employee handbook, such as Critical Incident Reporting and Medication Handling.
- Responsible for following CARF, Mental Health, Ohio Department of Education, and ODJFS policies and procedures.
- Responsible for completing and following training as required.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and communication in the role of Behavior Analyst and a representative of I Am Boundless.
- All other duties as assigned by the Clinic Director, Administrator, or Leadership.
- All other assigned duties.
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Social work, Education or related field required.
- Ability to provide BACB supervision to other colleagues if applicable.
- BCBA certification in good standing.
- Preferably two or more years working with individuals with autism spectrum disorders.
- Preferably two or more years of experience in the provision of educational or behavioral health services to individuals with co-occurring diagnoses of intellectual/developmental disabilities, autism, and behavioral health issues.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.