Looking for Full-Time Clinicians for our Community Mental Health Center Department
Provide outpatient therapeutic sessions to adults, children, and families to increase stabilization, maintain accurate records for each case, and ensure departmental goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame by performing the job responsibilities personally.
What You Will Do:
- Work with children, families, and adults on their personal treatment goals to help create a sense of stability and overall healthy functioning
- Assess and evaluate clients at intake and admission, during ongoing treatment and service delivery, and at discharge or transfer
- Create psychosocial treatment plans with relevant, behaviorally measurable goals that serve as indexes for evaluating treatment progress and realistic time frames for achievement.
- Provide supportive services and evidence-based interventions, including case management, linkage to community resources, and provide inter-agency coordination of treatment
- Respond to clients for crisis intervention
- Participate in inter-organizational care coordination
- Document services (i.e. assessments, treatment plans, progress reports, and discharge summaries) in clinical records with all entries authenticated and time/date.
- Plan for, communicate, and document discharge/aftercare/transfer plans for clients completing treatment and accessing other services in the continuum.
- Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team in the assessment and evaluation of clients. Articulate in written documentation the integration of client history and assessment information and participates in program and clinical team meetings.
What We Need to See:
- Master's degree in a behavioral health discipline from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of clinical experience in the mental health field
- Must have the ability to respond to clients for crisis intervention.
- Provisional/Professional Licensure to practice counseling/clinical social work (LAC, LSW, LPC, LCSW, LMFT)
- A valid driver's license and must be insurable by the agency's automobile insurance
What We Offer:
- 401K, no matching needed
- High-plan insurance at a generous cost
- Union benefits
- Life and Disability insurance
- Per diem opportunities
- Excellent supervision and training
- Continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and eligibility for loan forgiveness
- 10% daycare discount
About CarePlus New Jersey:
CPNJ embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion in all of it policies and procedures. Care Plus follows Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, et seq and NJ Law Against Discrimination.
Care Plus NJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has clarified that asking employees whether they have received the COVID-19 vaccine is not a disability-related inquiry under the ADA. Care Plus as a healthcare provider mandates that all new hires have the COVID vaccination before the start date of employment. Requiring all employees to have the COVID vaccination is for protecting our employees and the clients we serve. Therefore, before Orientation you will upload proof of your COVID vaccination or at the very least, proof of your first vaccine shot. Failure to have this information uploaded to the onboarding portal may result in delay of your start date and/or withdrawal of the job offer.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.
|CarePlus New Jersey is a northern New Jersey provider of recovery-focused mental health, substance abuse, and family services that address the unique needs of individuals with a holistic approach to recovery and overall wellness.
Operating out of over 23 sites - including three outpatient centers located in Paramus, Fair Lawn, and Montclair, ten residential facilities, offices at three local hospitals, and seven community offices - our services are convenient to clients located throughout Northern New Jersey. We also provide educational programs on mental health-related topics to area schools and community groups.
For more information, visit www.CarePlusNJ.org.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by Federal and State laws.